|John Elmer Ubaldo, NPC Prexy 2011|
1. Strengthening the media profession and camaraderie
2. Improving and polishing the talents and skills of the members
3. Educating members
4. Holding health missions
5. Providing medical assistance to members
6. Holding sports activities
7. Creating NPC website
8. Reviewing club's history
9. Reviving the "Meet the Press" program
10. Coming up with NPC newsletter
11. Practicing a sound financial management
Ubaldo as the incoming president modestly declared that the momentous event of the 75th induction of officers is not for his victory, but rather for the Negros Press Club's "triumphs and successes".
He "cheers" in a grateful appreciation to the [press] veterans not only as "mentors and advisers, but "for passing on the torch of leadership" and to the stalwarts of the local media industry, in which the present generation "inherited" the club.
The journey begins for the new set of NPC officers. As Ubaldo as their boat captain, he is urging every member to come on board the NPC boat. He is confident that as long as they are together they could "conquer turbulent seas, hurdle any obstacle, and survive the toughest of trials.'
"Let us focus on problems that unite us rather than pay attention to problems that will divide us," he prodded.
He continued, "In your hands, more than mine, will rest the success or failure of our goals."
"Together let us continue to build a club that is vibrant and alive forever."