Google + (Google plus) plays a significant role in increasing your social networking. Placing it in a most strategic location in your blog is very important. And it is easy for your reader or follower to find it and even mouse click it to get you connected with them.
This Google+ service which was launched June 28, 2011 has a "+1 button" to allow people to recommend sites and parts of sites, similar in use to Facebook's Like button.
This is operated by Google Inc. As to its development, Google recently announced that since the introduction of this +1 button, it serves more than 5 billion times per day.
With the implementation of the +1 button, Google hopes to make search results more "germane".
And here's how to do it simply in your blog post at the Blogger:
1. Go to your blog template.
2. Click Edit HTML.
3. Click Proceed.
4. Click Expand Widget Templates. (Before proceeding be sure you've a backup of your templates.)
5. Press control+f and type <data:post.body/> for easy to locate it, and it will be highlighted.
6. Copy and paste the code below just at the top of <data:post.body/> :
7. Then press preview to examine it. If you're satisfied. Press save template.
8. Then press close. You're done.
And this is how it looks: