|Google PlusOne Link|
Along this dilemma, some helpful and kind bloggers suggested to come up with a direct link of their Google PlusOne to make it plain and simple.
I take this effort to come up with this simple instructions.
You may find the following simple instruction on how to post your Google PlusOne as a link. It is easy to follow for it has a corresponding screenshot.
1. Log in to your Google+ account.
2. Click +(with_your_username).
2. Click you profile.
3. Place the mouse to the date next to your name in your post.
4. Right click it.
5. Scroll down to "copy link location". Then click.
6. Paste it to your desired location. (You may try it by posting to the search bar. When you're sure, then you post it now to your desired location.)
This is a similar link what you've got:
Here's the similar screenshot of my link:
Simple. Isn't it?
n.b.: I'm very grateful to Makatang Kiko for this information.