Anne Lei of My so-called experimented blog has left a comment in one of my posts here in this blog, RandomThoughts! by informing me that I am one of those bloggers who received this The Versatile Blogger Award. In short, I've been nominated to receive this award.
|My First Versatile Blogger Award|
Later I learned that it's a way of promoting one's blog and extend camaraderie with among fellow bloggers. Not bad at all!
Actually for some practical reasons I may agree that I'm one of those versatile writers in the sense that I could write various topics under the sun for I love writing. It is my philosophy in writing that as I write: I'm sharing what I've have in mind. For I know that it is in sharing that blog writers do care. It is in caring that they do love. And it is love that they're united.
Anyway, I have to be grateful for Anne's effort of sharing this unique award to me. And I have to follow rules she mentioned. And one of them is telling about myself. As for me I would rather list down 7 important things that strengthen myself and making my life worth living. They are as follows:
1. I know that there is a living God who cares for us, answers our prayer of faith, and He has sent His Only Begotten Son, Jesus Christ to redeem us as sinners.
2. I know that we have a mother in heaven who also takes care for us, who consoles us in time of sorrow, and who strengthens us when we are undecided.
3. I know that we have brothers and sisters especially those who are least among us, who need our generous help for them to survive and to be spiritually uplifted.
4. I know that we need to prepare every needful things for the unexpected. It is in self-reliance that we may able to survive any calamities; be man-made or natural.
5. I know that it is in forgiving that we are forgiven Or else our salvation will be endangered if we are unforgiving.
6. I know that family could be forever. It is our stewardship to look for the welfare of every member of our family. We should do our best to achieve an eternal family wherein father, mother and the children live for time and eternity in a temple ordinance.
7. I know that it is in prayer that we could communicate to God. We should pray uncessantly from day in to day out, from sunrise to sunset. God never fails to answer prayer of faith.
Selected Blog Roll
In no particular order, this award goes to the following 15 bloggers of my own choice:
1. My so-called experimental blog
3. Franc Ramon | My thoughts... My travels... My runs...
4. Smart Mommy Online
5. Dems Angeles
6. Cooking Like A Pro (Not really...)
7. PINOY ADVENTURER
8. Solitary Wanderer
9. Exlinks Events
10. Teachers Pen
11. Mum Writes
13. CARIZZA CHUA
14. Nikki Tanchueco
15. Blanc Notes
Rules in Sharing The Versatile Blogger Award
Here are some rules to follow after receiving this award, please check them below:
√ Thank the person/s who gave you this award. Don't forget to add their blog links.
√ Post 7 things about yourself.
√ Pass this award on to 15 bloggers with links to their blogs. Don't forget to tell them.
Now it's your time to tell them of this award.