To blog is anyone's privilege to share his thoughts, his ideas, his experiences in writing for others to know, to appreciate, to praise or even to be criticized by his readers or followers.
It could also be a venue for sharing mementos, photos, and anything of great value for posterity, for souvenir.
Like an ordinary writing, to blog is to inform, to entertain and to educate.
Does it take a lot of effort, time or anything to write a blog? Consider the following situation.
Writing a Blog
Well, in my experience, I adapt a style on how to do it. I pattern it in an acronym W.R.I.T.E.
1. Write while your ideas are pouring out. Don't wait for an appropriate moment or by inspiration to write them down.
2. Rewrite what you've written by observing the mechanics in writing like grammar, coherence and spelling.
3. Interrelate the thoughts within the context of your topic or subject to avoid confusion and misleading your readers.
4. Tell the world what you've written by publishing it in print or in the net like blogging.
5. Exert more efforts to improve your skills in writing by practice, by reading best articles written by experts, and by writing, writing, and writing more articles.
This W.R.I.T.E. makes my writing well-guided and pouring out freely.
How To Build a Website
Now your next problem how do you publish it?
Well, how to make a website will be the next procedure to do for your blog to be published.
It will not take an hour to create a website. It is very easy. What you have to do is to follow simple steps and then presto! You've already got a website of your own.
Visit http://www.hereshowtomakeawebsite.com/ for a simple instruction in building a website. You may be apprised there on how to do it in an easy way. Like select a domain name and have it register to web hosting. Setup your web host and build your site. Then you're done.
Take your time now and have your ideas be published. Let everyone read it by making a website of your own.
I know some bloggers are students. Blogging is a training ground for them to be a professional writers. I remember when I was studying in college, we're required to write a term paper as a partial requirement of our course. We found it difficult in coming up with a good if not better term paper.
Anyway for those interested to have one, there are trusted term paper writing service you are guaranteed that experts will take care of writing your custom papers such as essay papers, term papers and other types of paper writing and rest assured they know what your professor looks for in your term papers to give you an excellent mark. Availing their service you can write a best termpaper .
My Own Websites Created
The following are my other nine websites I've created from different web platform without stretching a leg:
- Verses Expressed - poetry for inspiration showcasing my thoughts and wisdom expressed in poetry form. (since 19 February 2012)
- UnderDog - amateur videos taken by myself in diverse theme and occasions by using his digital camera. (since 17 January 2012)
- T. R. U. T. H. - Photoblog on testimonial realities uncovered through happenings as captured by my digital camera. (since 24 December 2011)
- Tumandok Kabisay-an Nakatundan - pulong Ilonggo, pulong Hiligaynon [matahum nga pulong namat-an] (since 21 December 2011)
- Tumandok - (Best Blog in Arts and Culture 2011 awarded by PBA, Inc.) Talapuanan sang mga manunulat kag mangin-alamon nga tumandok sang Kabisaya-an Nakatundan. (since 17 September 2011)
- GILSONGS WORLD of MUSIC - Songs and musics that inspire one's life. (since 30 August 2011)
- TWIT (that's what i thought) - Expression of simple thoughts of a parent named, Gil Camporazo for inspiration and moral reliance (since 22 August 2011)
- LCCHS - Class 1970 -Virtual Home of Class '70 Alumni, La Carlota City High School, Negros Occidental, Philippines (since 23 December 2009)
- Vibrations Online - Links of my column and news in Negros Daily Bulletin, a community newspaper in Bacolod, Philippines. (since 14 October 2006)